Category manager team
Following the recent return of Herve Genin to Nissan Europe to assume Product Manager responsibility for Note, the company confirms the following changes within the Category Manager team at NMGB:
- James Oliver, currently Customer Quality Manager, has been appointed Category Manager – Compact Cars.
- Paul O’Neill, currently Category Manager – Compact Cars has been appointed Category Manager – Electric Vehicles.
- Bambos Kouyiounta, currently Category Manager – Electric Vehicles, has been appointed Category Manager – Crossover Vehicles.
Handover and transfer of responsibility is taking place progressively through August with the revised category manager team fully operational from September 1.
Network development and quality
- Gareth Evans, currently Customer Quality Assistant Manager, has been promoted to the position of Customer Quality Manager, reporting directly to Dave Murfitt, Network Development & Quality Director. Gareth’s appointment is effective from September 1.
- Carrie Holton, currently on the Graduate Scheme, has been promoted to the position of Sales Performance Manager – Zone S6. Carrie will report directly to Paul Cumming, Regional Sales Manager for the Southern Region.
- Simon Lewis has been appointed to the position of After Sales Performance Manager – Zone N5. Simon joins NMGB from Vauxhall and will report directly to Giles Rayner, Regional AfterSales Manager – Northern Region. Simon will join NMGB on September 3.
The company congratulates Gareth and Carrie on their promotions, welcomes Simon to NMGB, and wishes all concerned every success in their new roles.