The main purpose of the Nissan Dealer PR service is to publicise your dealership by generating free media coverage.
Our team of experienced journalists will seek out the best stories from across the network and package them in a way that secures you the maximum amount of media exposure.
The very best stories will break you out of the motoring sections and onto the front pages, and beyond your local media and into the national press and onto radio or even TV.
‘Human interest’ stories and those about ‘firsts’ or unusual or unexpected happenings often achieve the biggest results.
In the past, our team members have enjoyed major success with stories including:
- A dealership where the technicians adopted a litter of stray kittens
- The dealer offering free flying lessons with every new car sold
- A sales executive with a glamorous past as a catwalk model
- A receptionist who married a customer
But, everyday stories can also achieve big results and all manner of more normal dealership activities could warrant a press release and generate valuable coverage. Do you have any of the following?
- Staff taking part in charity events (eg running a marathon)
- New appointments
- Dealership landmarks or anniversaries
- Business developments
Or maybe you have:
- Sold a car to an unusual customer e.g a 90 year-old buys a GT-R
- Won a major piece of conquest business
- Done a big fleet deal
- Fitted a vehicle with unusual spec’
- Sold a number of cars to a single family
- A customer who has bought a new car every year for three decades
Keep your eyes peeled and ears open for anything at your dealership that may make a news story, no matter how big or small, and give the Dealer PR team a call to discuss.
The coverage generated by news stories can be worth tens of thousands of pounds and many more times more valuable than traditional advertising.
It can also expose your business to a whole new audience and generate invaluable goodwill in your local community.